Introducing Open Solutions Alliance

Matt Asay mjasay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 23:06:31 UTC 2007

You should first of all ask them why the group is necessary in the first
place.

http://weblog.infoworld.com/openresource/archives/2007/02/yet_another_all.ht
ml

Didn't we learn with OSDL?  Open source is a force that can't be stopped,
and this sort of partnership-group-hug-thing isn't helpful.  Perhaps not
hurtful, except that the implication seems to be that if you don't have an
OSA, open source adoption will suffer.  That is clearly not the case.  Not
be a long ways....