Attribution & the Adaptive Public License

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Mon Feb 5 21:34:16 UTC 2007

It is a good point.  One thing about the wording is that it says it may
not require more than...  One could argue that an attached provision
could de-open source it.  Though the license is approved and allows
exactly this kind of adware provision.

Do you think SocialText would be willing to add this to their GAP
supporting arguments page?  If not I again suggest that I'd be happy to
help organize a paper on our wiki supporting the provision (even though
I am not for the last version that was submitted and this form of adware
generally).

-Andy

--
No PST Files Ever Again