Badgeware licences, Take Two

Dave Rosenberg daverosenberg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 05:39:50 UTC 2007

Thanks for pointing to those statements in the FAQ. While I am not sure that
the statements are wrong, they are clearly open to interpretation.
Regardless, we intended to remove them when we made the license change.
Sorry to add to the confusion.

It would have been helpful for you to have sent me a note so that we can
help to dispel any confusion or inaccuracy. Should there be other issues,
please don't hesitate to let me know.