When will CPAL actually be _used_?

Ross Mayfield ross.mayfield at socialtext.com
Tue Aug 21 23:18:32 UTC 2007

Thanks, Rick,

Our next release of Socialtext Open will be under CPAL.  We've been
swamped setting up a new release management process and hosting
BarCamp this weekend.  Should be next week.

Ross

Ross Mayfield
CEO & Co-founder
Socialtext
1-877-GET-WIKI, ext. 209
655 High St. Palo Alto, CA 94301
ross.mayfield at socialtext.com
skype:rossmayfield
company: http://www.socialtext.com
blog: http://ross.typepad.com
this email is: [ ] bloggable [ x ] ask first [ ] private