GPLv3, again Re: what *is* the approval process? [was Re: License Committee Report for July 2007]

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Fri Aug 3 15:20:32 UTC 2007

Luis Villa writes:
 > That process was started a month ago (by Dibona and Flaschen), but
 > apparently that was insufficient to get it on the committee's radar.

No, the problem there is that we require everyone to follow the
process, even the best of friends.  If we didn't, we would (very
reasonably) be accused of cronyism.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | People have strong opinions
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | about economics even though