conducting a sane and efficient GPLv3, LGPLv3 Review

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 1 05:18:08 UTC 2007

Quoting Alexander Terekhov (alexander.terekhov at gmail.com):
> On 8/1/07, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> > Indeed, I think what you say is abundantly obvious, and doing
> > anything else would merely waste everyone's time.
>
> Yeah, time aside, Google search yields this:

[snip 150 further lines of some series of rambles about patents,
collective works, and licence compatibility.]

No, actually, we're _not_ likely to set aside considerations of avoiding
time wasteage -- but thank you for the graphical reminder of why.

Is there even the faintest chance that you have a coherent point, and
that it might cast even the _dimmest_ light on OSD-compliance?  Or is
this all just some outrévariant of performance art?

--
Cheers,           find / -user your -name base -print | xargs chown us:us
Rick Moen
rick at linuxmafia.com