Redefining GPL?

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Thu Nov 30 14:26:13 UTC 2006

Rick Moen scripsit:

> (I don't speak for OSI.  On a good day, I speak for the cat and, after
> careful consultation, maybe my wife.)

Wow, you can speak for your cat?  That's the most impressive thing
I've heard in, like, years.

John Cowan     http://ccil.org/~cowan    cowan at ccil.org
Monday we watch-a Firefly's house, but he no come out.  He wasn't home.
Tuesday we go to the ball game, but he fool us.  He no show up.  Wednesday he
go to the ball game, and we fool him.  We no show up.  Thursday was a
double-header.  Nobody show up.  Friday it rained all day.  There was no ball
game, so we stayed home and we listened to it on-a the radio.  --Chicolini