[Fwd: FW: For Approval: Generic Attribution Provision]

David Dillard david_dillard at symantec.com
Thu Dec 14 01:48:31 UTC 2006

Suppose you want to combine two sets of code where the attribution
clauses in the licenses state (as in the Terracotta license) that you
must put the text at the very bottom and in the center.  You can't meet
the terms of both licenses.  Thus, you cannot combine the two sets of
code.  Seems silly to let attribution requirements prevent such a
combination.

--- David