Redefining GPL?

Michael Bernstein webmaven at cox.net
Sat Dec 2 03:31:39 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 23:04 -0500, Matthew Flaschen wrote:

> I forwarded the original email to the FSF.  I would highly recommend
> that Michael release the details, though, at least privately to the FSF
> and OSI board.  I think the FSF can deal with it most effectively (since
> they have copyright).

I apologize for not noticing your email sooner. As I mentioned, I have
sent an email to the FSF, and am awaiting their reply.

> > You're right:  This part does seem like something OSI should be
> > concerned with.
>
> This is definitely also a path worth pursuing, in my opinion.

I have sent all the info I have to Danese (who said she would add it to
the next OSI BOD meeting), and have also promised to keep her apprised
on the FSF's response to my inquiry.

- Michael R. Bernstein
  michaelbernstein.com