For Approval: BSD License for UCAR's VAPOR Software

Wilson, Andrew andrew.wilson at intel.com
Wed Aug 9 22:46:41 UTC 2006

Sarah Pritchard wrote:

> Mr. Wilson and others involved in license-discuss:  We have buy-in to
the BSD license now.
> Here is a revised email describing our intentions.  Please let me know
next steps.  Thank you.

Ms. Pritchard, I am not sure exactly what you are looking for in
terms of next steps.  Since you are now using the exact, approved text
of the new BSD license with the names of the university and its
contributors filled in as licensors, I don't believe
any further review by OSI is required.

Thank you for not creating a variant BSD license.

Andy Wilson
Intel Open Source Technology Center