For Approfal: OSL 3.0 and AFL 3.0

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Wed Sep 14 04:34:32 UTC 2005

Chuck Swiger writes:
 > Mandating a clear, standard Subject line when people submit a
 > license for consideration is quite reasonable.  Deciding that the
 > Subject header of "Submitted for Approval: " is too different from
 > "For Approval: " for the license proposal to receive consideration
 > without being reposted is taking the bureaucratic mindset past the
 > bounds of common sense.

Are you offering to write the license approval committee report?

If you're not, then don't suggest that I should have to work harder to
write it.

If you are, great!  We love volunteers.

--
--my blog is at     blog.russnelson.com         | with some experience
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |     you know what to do.