Educational Community License question

Jules hammerjammer at hammerjammer.net
Sun Oct 30 14:55:14 UTC 2005

Hi Everyone!

I have a small question to ask regarding the Educational Community
License ( http://www.opensource.org/licenses/ecl1.php ) and hope that
someone can help me out here.  There is one part of the license which
states:

"Any pre-existing intellectual property disclaimers, notices, or
terms and conditions"

Where would i put any notices/terms and conditions for a work that i
wish to put up under this Educational Community License?
Is it just after the part which says "Copyright (c) <year> <copyright
holders>"?
Would the Open Source Initiative consider any such insertion or
notices/T&Cs to constitute a valid Educational Community License
version 1.0?
Or can i cut and paste only as displayed in the website
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/ecl1.php   ?

Am hoping to use the ECL as it meets my needs but need to clarify the
above first as i don't want to have to write a new one for
approval/submission.

Thanks for any help you can render!!

Cheers,
Julian

"Slavish adherence to tradition is a sign that one has nothing better
else to think
about."
- Natasha Kerensky