Contributor Agreements (Was: Licensing question)

Radcliffe, Mark Mark.Radcliffe at dlapiper.com
Fri Nov 11 08:35:13 UTC 2005

I agree. Different companies need different approaches.

Mark F. Radcliffe, Esq.
DLA Piper Rudnick Gray Cary US LLP
2000 University Avenue | East Palo Alto, CA 94303-2248
[O] 650.833.2266 [F] 650.833.2001 [C] 650.269.1960
mark.radcliffe at dlapiper.com | www.dlapiper.com
Assistant: Leslie Roay [O] 650.833.2059
leslie.roay at dlapiper.com
Please note that my email address changed on January 1, 2005