For Approval: Open-Realty License

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. roddixon at cyberspaces.org
Wed May 25 03:46:18 UTC 2005

I have one question.   On your website at:
http://www.open-realty.org/license_info.html you state that your license:

"...permits you to use the software at no charge under two conditions.

1.You have to leave the html comment that reads "<!--Open-Realty is
distributed by Transparent Technologies and is Licensed under the
Open-Realty License. See http://www.open-realty.org/oslicense.html for more
information.-->”" intact.

2. If you use Open-Realty in an application you redistribute, the complete
source code for your application must be available and freely
redistributable under reasonable conditions."

The second condition is not only vague, but it does not actually appear in
the license you posted. Is this an additional requirement? What does
"reasonable conditions" mean?

-Rod Dixon