brainstorming

Benjamin Rossen b.rossen at onsnet.nu
Tue Jan 18 13:05:02 UTC 2005

On Monday 17 January 2005 01:58, Rick Moen wrote:

> Hey, Benjamin?  You just sent a mailing list (public) post, quoting a piece
> of private e-mail (mine).  If accidental, that was a rather ghastly and
> embarrassing error on your part.  If deliberate, it was fscking well rude.

Rick Moen,
I understand that this was an error, and take this opportunity to apologize.
In my defense please keep in mind (1) I cited only a small portion of your
e-mail about me directly  (2) I mistook it to be public because it was
addressed to several people.
Nevertheless, I owe you an apology.
Benjamin Rossen