Release comercial application's sources as GPL but with restriction in usage

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Tue Feb 15 22:52:22 UTC 2005

Congratulations on being allowed to use a license that I've been told is
deprecated by its own author. I've been informed that Trolltech doesn't
itself even use the QPL. Is that true?

/Larry

Lawrence Rosen
Rosenlaw & Einschlag, technology law offices (www.rosenlaw.com)
3001 King Ranch Road, Ukiah, CA 95482
707-485-1242  ●  fax: 707-485-1243
Author of “Open Source Licensing: Software Freedom
               and Intellectual Property Law” (Prentice Hall 2004)