For Approval: Microsoft Community License

David Dillard david_dillard at symantec.com
Fri Dec 9 20:42:12 UTC 2005

Mr. Cowan,

Are you doing this on Microsoft's behalf?

If not, this presents an interesting question: should someone be able to
submit a license created by another entity for approval as an open
source license?  I can definitely see a logic to it.  But I'm just not
sure it would be the right thing to do.

--- David