Change ot topic, back to OVPL

David Barrett dbarrett at quinthar.com
Tue Aug 30 06:28:55 UTC 2005

Russell Nelson wrote:
> I can't imagine any unproven new license entering on any tier other
> than "not recommended".  Not much of a stick to pound people with if
> they know they're going to get hit no matter what.

Ah, that's interesting.  Will you be supplying a blurb of justification
for why a license has been assigned a particular tier, or perhaps a
blurb summarizing the reasons a license might be on a particular tier?

For example, if all new licenses are assigned to "not recommended", it
would be nice to distinguish between those that are there because
they're untried, versus there because they were tried and found lacking.

-david