I'd love a change of topic -- me too [Scanned by ClamAV]

Jan Dockx Jan_Dockx at peopleware.be
Tue Aug 23 19:07:44 UTC 2005

On 23 Aug 2005, at 8:40, Seth Alan Woolley wrote:

   Personally, I find the license non-proliferation stuff kinda pointless
   and distracting the license approval process as Larry points out. I'm
   not sure why it takes ten people to flesh out in private which licenses
   are redundant.  I see this taking one person who says, "hey, these are
   the redundancies, let's vote on which one stays if there are no
   substantive objections."

+1

[…]

   As far as the public is concerned, you're no longer just the OSI,
   you're a group that wants to control the term Open Source (yeah, fine
   with me, but I agree with Ian, don't lie if it's just your personal
   mission) to whatever your whims dictate, regardless of the "definition"
   (not fine with me).

+1

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jan Dockx