A prototype License Wizard up and running

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Sun Apr 10 22:22:14 UTC 2005

Russell Nelson wrote:

>It may be that some of those combinations don't make sense

Not only do some of them not make sense, one of them, the prohibition on
commercial sale of the code or modifications, would not result in an
Open Source license at all. I am considering the "wizard" at this point
to be a somewhat naive exercise and do not suggest that you base any
conclusion upon it whatsoever.\

And yes, I really can map 3 licenses to anything a business would want
to do.

    Thanks

    Bruce