License Wizard; previously Re: An explanation of the difficulty of solving licenseproliferation in one sentence

Laura Majerus LMajerus at fenwick.com
Thu Apr 7 23:16:40 UTC 2005

I applaud the enthusiasm behind this effort, but I have some questions about implementation.

1) I'm unclear what the plans are for this wizard when it's done.  Do you want to put it on the OSI site? Have it hosted elsewhere?

2) I want to point out that the CONTENT of the wizard is incredibly important and that the questions and answers may constitute legal advice.  I think that the OSI board needs to vet the content (or help provide it).

Laura Majerus
Director of Legal Affairs, OSI

ATTENTION:
The information contained in this message may be legally privileged
and confidential.  It is intended to be read only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that
any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and/or Fenwick & West LLP by telephone at (650) 988-8500
and delete or destroy any copy of this message.