Grouping licenses - summary

Fri Sep 24 01:05:17 UTC 2004

hi ya kevin

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Kevin Sean Halle wrote:

> I would like to second the idea of grouping licenses.  I don't have the
> knowledge to do this, but I am willing to assist.

good for "assist" :-)
 	- lots of googling and poking around to get it done

>     Just a "plain english" bullet-point-list of the features in a given
> license would be huge.  Even just for the top-four..  GPL, MIT, academic, BSD

i like bullet style :-)

see the summary ( collection of summary ) ..
i suppose you can summarize the summaries too

	http://os-licenses.net/Differences/

c ya
alvin

- personally... i'm just looking for a open source license with
  strict and internationally enforceable non-commerical use license
	( i think there is no such thing ... what is the definition of
	( commercial use or non-commercial use becomes the sticky point