For Approval: Open Project Public License (OPPL)

Larry Masters lmasters at nextco.net
Wed Mar 17 01:03:05 UTC 2004

Alex,

Under section 5 the user would be able to use the editor if the editor
was legally created or obtained. At least this is what I would think.

May have to put this back on the drawing board. Basically what we are
wanting to do with the license is "control" code created to work with
the licensed software, control meaning that any software created to work
with it must be released under the same license and source code made
avaiable.

Larry E. Masters