CPL

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Wed Feb 25 10:30:45 UTC 2004

Thanks for that, Russell. The AFL certainly looks simpler than the CPL (or
derivative Lucent PL). It doesn't specifically refer to the right to
commercially distribute the code or any derivative code without being
obliged to provide any source code. Is this, and similar, rights implicit in
their omission from the text?

Thanks,
Tony.