License Committee report

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Feb 19 04:21:27 UTC 2004

Carmen Leeming writes:
 > Title:  Adaptive Public License
 > Submission:
 > http://www.crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:mss:6913:200305:bogcdnbbhnfbgpdeahob
 > License:  http://www.mamook.net/APL.html
 >
 > This license was submitted in May 2003.  I checked in June to make sure
 > that the license had entered the submission process, and received a
 > reply indicating that it was received and was currently under review.  I
 > wrote again in November and never heard back.

Sorry, your license fell through the cracks.  I have no automated
system for tracking license approvals.  On a quick reading, I don't
see any problem with it.

May I suggest that the CUA Public License use a particular form of the
Adaptive Public License instead?

--
--My blog is at angry-economist.russnelson.com  | Coding in Python
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |     is like