Request opinion on proposed license

Kevin Halle seanhalle at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 08:03:50 UTC 2004

Hello All,

   I want to give my thanks for the excellent advice from this
list, and most especially to John Cowan, who followed up with
outstanding help.
   Due to your input, I have applied to incorporate a 501c3
non-profit corporation called "Open Source Code Steward Inc."
which will receive the copyright to the project I've started.

   I just wanted to let you all know the difference you have
made and to thank John, and all of you for your guidance.

Sincerely,

Kevin Sean Halle