quick request for OSS info resources

Don Jarrell don at digitalthinkinginc.com
Thu Sep 4 22:43:06 UTC 2003

I got some feedback on a prestn I'm doing on OSS (LES,
San Diego) suggesting that I list informational resources
relevant to Open Source and its evolution.  I am not
particularly interested in lots of product/tool/project
sites, unless they also contribute news, explanation,
>objective< commentary, generally informative stuff (like
SourceForge, FSF, OSI, etc).  I will also mention the hallmark
"Cathedral and the Bazaar", so books and such would be
good also.

If you have any such, please forward pretty soon.  I need
to send this in by 400pm tomorrow.

THANK YOU !!

Cheers.     dj

Don B Jarrell                don at digitalthinkinginc.com
Digital Thinking Inc.        512 266 7126        office
www.digitalthinkinginc.com   972 467 6793        mobile