BUSINESS ASSISTANTACE

Mr Gabson Johnson gab_johnson at kon-x.com
Tue Oct 28 09:57:18 UTC 2003

FROM: MR.GABSON JOHNSON.
  Good day.
  This very confidential request should come as a surprise to you. But it is because of my present situation. And I quite understand that this is not the best way to contact you because of the nature of my request and the attention it requires. I got your contact from your country's information directory during my desperate search for someone who can assist me secretly and confidentially in relocating and managing some funds
  My name is Mr. Gabson Johnson, adviser on arms control and acquisition to the former president of Liberia His Excellency Charles Taylor. Following the current rebel attack in my country, the president delegated me to arrange for arms purchase in Europe through independent arms dealers. I was directed for arms worth of US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million Dollars). On my arrival at the Netherlands, I diverted to the rebel side and applied for political asylum in the Netherlands particularly base on the pressure from International community on the president Charles Taylor leader to step down. I have decided to divert this funds which was brought from Africa through a Diplomatic means and deposited in a Security and Finance company in the Netherlands whose name I will disclose to you later when you have agreed to assist me in this transaction which you shall stand a chance to benefit
  I am therefore soliciting your help to come have this money transferred into your account or any that you will provide within the shortest possible time for save keeping It is against this background that I am currently staying in Amsterdam - The Netherlands as a refugee and seeking for a trustworthy Individual or Firm to advice me in making the rightful investment as well as to provide Foreign account(s) where the funds will be lodged into since the law of the Netherlands prohibits a refugee (asylum Seeker) from operating an account . I am presently with the valid document covering this deposit. And what I   would want you to do for me are:
  1 I want you to be presented to the Finance and Security Company as the person I contacted to assist me for this purpose, with whose name and address I will forward to their office in the Netherlands as the authorized person to clear this money.
  2. I want you to finally assist me in accommodating and managing this money in any lucrative business in your country for at least Five years.
  It is against this background that I am currently staying in Amsterdam - The Netherlands as a refugee and seeking for a trustworthy Individual or Firm to advice me in making the rightful investment as well as to provide Foreign account(s) where the funds will be lodge into since the law of the Netherlands prohibit a refugee (asylum Seeker) to open account or be involved in any financial
  I hope you will grant and view this very request with favour and much understanding of my situation now, and will be a very honest and reliable person to deal with. And also bearing in mind the confidential nature of this my request, I emphasize please that you keep every bit of it to yourself so as to protect me and yourself rendering this help.
  As regards your commission / remuneration, I have decided to give UD$7.000,000.00 (Seven Million United States Dollars) from the total sum after we have cleared the consignment from the Security & Financial company and also I have set aside UD$500.000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) for any expenses incurred during the course of the transaction (Telephone Bills, Travelling expenses, Hotel Bills and other miscellaneous expenses and the balance of US$17.5Million (Seventeen Million United States Dollars ) will be for me
  Be assured that you stand no risk for any kind, as soon as I get your consent, I will furnish you with the details and contact of the Security company and also a face to face meeting will be arranged in order to know each other better. If you are interested and willing to assist me, please contact me with my private e-mail address.
  Thanking you in anticipation of your urgent response as soon as you read this very request.
  Best Regards,
  Mr. Gabson Johnson
  Note: All reply should be forwarded to my private email box:gab_johnson at kon-x.com