OSD#5 needs a patch?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Oct 9 06:08:36 UTC 2003

Quoting John Cowan (cowan at mercury.ccil.org):

> Rick Moen the lawyer is right up there with George W. Bush the geek.
> He'll see thee damned ere thou callst him "lawyer".

I must demur....

Keeping company with Larry Rosen and Rod Dixon (and occasionally Fred
von Lohmann, Cindy Cohn, Robin Gross, etc.) is a positive honour.  But
certainly it's worth reminding people that most license-discuss posters
aren't attorneys (and TINLA, etc.).

--
Cheers,               Dogs may have kept us company on the hunt, but it was
Rick Moen             the cats who insisted we invent houses and discover fire.