Framework Licensing for Developer Flexibility

Jacobus Vosloo jpvosloo at webmail.co.za
Mon Oct 6 18:22:45 UTC 2003

Have you had a look at the Lucent Public License?
Does anyone know wether the Lucent license is GNU
compatible?

The LGPL/SISSL combination seems good, but is there no
single license that can achieve the same.

PS. Anyone know of a list of Opensource licenses that are
themselves opensource?

Regards

Jacobus Vosloo
Application Integrator for .Net
Invision - DaimlerChrysler - East-London - South Africa

individual sender, except where stated otherwise.
Emails can contain viruses; make sure your system is
protected before opening any attached files.