Framework Licensing for Developer Flexibility

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Sun Oct 5 08:14:26 UTC 2003

Randy Pearson scripsit:

> 3. The Modfied BSD and/or MIT license appear to be the closest to what we
> are looking for.

If you want to ensure that your framework remains open source -- in
particular, that any improvements made to it are available to you --
then I recommend the Mozilla Public License.

--
John Cowan  jcowan at reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com
I must confess that I have very little notion of what [s. 4 of the British