license idea (revised)

Ryo Chijiiwa ryo at ilohamail.org
Wed Jul 16 23:06:06 UTC 2003

Thanks.  The license was suggested to me off list by someone as well, and
apart from FSF having issues with it
(http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/license-list.html), it seems like it
fulfills most of my needs.
I'll present this to my users and see what they say.

Thanks again to everyone for your comments.

Ryo