Microsoft's near-OSD-compliant shared source license

Don Jarrell don at digitalthinkinginc.com
Tue Jul 1 04:36:34 UTC 2003

Yes, but this is ONLY about a parochial intent, as I
see it.  I really don't think it accomplishes anything
different from many OSD-compliant licenses, and it is,
IMO, no less "infectious" OR libertarian than the GPL.
(Forgive me, Richard - though I doubt you are reading
here.)

As Baptists used to say about Methodists, "We sing
'Amazing Grace' out of a blue hymnal, and you sing it
from a brown hymnal, so you're going to HELL !"

Cheers.     dj

Don B Jarrell                don at digitalthinkinginc.com
Digital Thinking Inc.        512 266 7126        office
www.digitalthinkinginc.com   972 467 6793        mobile