a proposed change to the OSD

Lawrence E. Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Mon Oct 28 19:44:36 UTC 2002

> Larry thinks he can create a single acknowledgement that will
> satisfy every company lawyer in the U.S., if not the world.
> As Mark Twain said, I will admire to see him try.

I never said I could accomplish such a lofty goal; such people are never
satisfied.  But I think my single click-wrap notice will work better for
contract enforcement than no notice at all.  I'll be glad to argue that
with "every company lawyer in the U.S., if not the world."  :-)  I
haven't had a lawyer disagree with me yet.  I'm wearing the flame-marks
from non-lawyers on my forehead like a badge of honor.

/Larry