Copyright

Brendan Hide brendan at sacm.co.za
Fri Oct 25 08:06:07 UTC 2002

Ken Brown wrote:

>Ex:  I own a piece of property...but at anytime, anybody in the General
>Public can use it, dig it up, change it, etc.  How can you say I have
>ownership of the property?

I know you've already given up - but just answer the questions below.

If I build a jungle-gym in my front yard and tell the neighbourhood that
their children can all use it - whose is it? If I also say that the
parents can make additions to it to make it safer or more "exciting" -
who is the owner after they've made these changes?

--
Brendan Hide
brendan at sacm.co.za
Technical Writer