The OSD and commercial use

James E. Harrell, Jr. jharrell at copernicusllc.com
Wed Nov 27 20:45:26 UTC 2002

David,

I've missed most of this thread, but do have a good real-life example
of the case where commercial use much more expensive than personal use.

Here in the US, commercial local phone service costs roughly 3x that
of residential local phone service. You get the exact same thing, but
you're subsidizing the local service for all of the people in your
community.

James