OSL and AFL in other countries

Henry Pijffers henry.pijffers at saxnot.com
Sat Nov 9 23:07:35 UTC 2002

Hi again,

I think, like already suggested earlier, that a simple FAQ
accompanying a license can solve those problems. The FAQ could largely
consist of questions like "Can I do this or that with the software?".
The answers could simply be yes or no. That way, our legal needs are
satisfied, as well as our more common need: to know what we can and
what we cannot do with a piece of software.

regards,
Henry Pijffers