The Feudal Lord Analogy

I.R.Maturana irm at myrealbox.com
Mon Mar 18 23:59:52 UTC 2002

> I appeal to everyone in this discussion to resist and reject the use
> of the propaganda term "intellectual property" to label the topic now

??? - Nobody used it this way.

> under discussion.  It is more clear, and less biased, to describe the
> topic as "copyright and patents".

The topic is more specific: some analysis of the licensing
protection scheme and its compatibility with the actual definition
of "software work", under Berna (and National Copyright Laws).

> A discussion that uses the term "intellectual property" is likely to
> embody that bias as a premise.  I don't have time to study the long

It appears clearly you did not follow the thread.

[I.R.Maturana -- Trad En>[ES<>FR] - http://www.in3activa.org ]