UnitedLinux and "open source"

Rodrigo Barbosa rodrigob at tisbrasil.com.br
Sun Jun 9 20:29:47 UTC 2002

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 03:14:53PM -0700, Andy Tai wrote:
> I know everything you are saying.  Based on
> John "Maddog" Hall's story
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6129&mode=thread&order=0
>
> it seems in Brazil, Software Livre > C?digo Aberto
> already by a large margin.

What do you mean ? That the expression "Software Livre" is more
used then Código Aberto ? Well, actually, I do think it is true.
And most people here have no idea what the difference is, let
alone that there is a difference at all.

[]s

 Rodrigo Barbosa                   - rodrigob at tisbrasil.com.br
 TIS 				   - Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil
 "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"  - http://www.tisbrasil.com.br/
 Brainbench Certified -> Transcript ID #3332104