Legal soundness comes to open source distribution

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Wed Aug 14 05:05:37 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 13 August 2002 09:12 pm, Russell Nelson wrote:

> But anyway, feel free to propose language.  I've had my shot, and been
> shot down.

I'll number this one zero for traditional reasons:

0) The possessor of a copy of the software must not be required to enter into
or become party to any agreement or license in order to make use of the
software, including the preparation of the software for subsequent use.

Any problems with this?

--
David Johnson