MPL style license and commercial products

RD rod at cyberspaces.org
Tue Apr 30 23:03:40 UTC 2002

If you are seeking advice from a lawyer, you are better served by hiring
one. Why don't you try re-posting your question by asking does the
so-and-so clause of the MPL, IPL, or the specific license to which you
are referring generalyy permit licensees to do so-and-so? This doesn't
alleviate the need to hire a lawyer, but it may help you obtain a
generalized understanding of the issue you are concerned about.

Rod