forums

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Sat Sep 29 03:29:29 UTC 2001

On Friday 28 September 2001 07:45 pm, Lawrence E. Rosen wrote:

> BOTH categories are important and I don't want to reduce the dialogue in
> any way.

How about splitting the list? With a moderator willing to toss people off for
cross and offtopic posts, it could work. I would propose license-discuss for
discussions on specific license proposals, and opensource-discuss for
everything else. The volume on the former should be low enough that OSI
members can subscribe to it or a digest without disrupting their personal
bandwidth.

--
David Johnson