Backlog assistance?

Chris Gray chris.gray at acunia.com
Mon Sep 24 11:05:05 UTC 2001

SamBC wrote:

> although we haven't got far as I at least was suddenly more busy than I
> expected. This situation should be different soon.

BTW that describes my situation too.  We've finally got our open-source
product into a state where we can release more or less the moment
marketing give us the green light, so things -should- get less hectic ...

I assume our licence is stuck in that backlog somewhere, so we'll
probably go public with some weasly statement that our licence has
been submitted to OSI for approval and we await a decision ... so I
have a vested interest in seeing that backlog cleared.

Regards

Chris Gray
VM Architect, ACUNIA