Backlog assistance?

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Sun Sep 23 05:22:17 UTC 2001

Steve Lhomme scripsit:

> First, I don't know what are the pending-to-be-certified licenses. But if
> someone creates a new license, it's because there is something missing or
> something to remove from the existing ones. So I see that as an evolution.

By no means.  What is missing from the existing licenses is usually that
they weren't written by whoever is rejecting them, developer or company
lawyer.  Not Invented Here, in short.

--
John Cowan           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan              cowan at ccil.org
Please leave your values        |       Check your assumptions.  In fact,