copyright discussion

JEETUN6 at aol.com JEETUN6 at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 05:31:46 UTC 2001

Many thanks for seeing what I was trying to say. When I heards of this open
source movement I was intrigued to see how they could do what they do without
intellectual property protection, a institution that they attack so much. How
much of a surprise then was it to discover that they actually used copyright
towhat they want to do. It was merely the use of copyright in a different
way. From my uniniated perspective, it appears to be that your complaint is
against the use by others of copyright rather than copyright itself, but that
this distinction has been ignored and has turned into a witchhunt against
copyright.

how can I ensure that I get e-mailed further discussions on this list?