forums

Randy Kramer rhkramer at fast.net
Tue Oct 2 14:13:33 UTC 2001

PS: I should have mentioned that twiki.org (on SourceForge) is
experiencing a lot of "500 Internal Server Errors" the past few days.  A
support request has been issued to SourceForge -- I don't know if
anybody knows what the problem is at this time.  (It *might* be a
problem only for users of Internet Explorer.)

If you experience the problem, simply "refresh" your view -- sometimes
you may have to do it more than once.

Randy Kramer