Wonka Public Licence

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Nov 15 17:31:43 UTC 2001

Chris Gray writes:
 > If we had a copy on our site we wouldn't be referring to yours. %~
 > Or are you proposing that we take a `snapshot' of your page and
 > incorporate it into our site?

Okay, I may have been confused.  Were you proposing to use the BSD
license?  If not, maybe you should just submit your license for
approval and be done with it.  From the reviews on license-discuss,
it'll be smooth sailing.

--
-russ nelson <sig at russnelson.com>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | Why are we still fighting