OSD compliant shareware

Samuel Reynolds samuel_reynolds at csgsystems.com
Wed Nov 14 19:02:52 UTC 2001

No, I don't. I think it is a mechanism by which the
copyright holder grants a portion of his rights under
copyright law to anyone at all, but only under certain
conditions. Such grant does not require a contract.

By exercising such rights as are granted under the GPL,
anyone other than the copyright holder accepts the
defined conditions, and is bound by in exercising
those rights.

(As always: IANAL, TINLA, IMHO, etc.)

- Sam