Approval request - Poetic License

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Thu Nov 8 11:12:48 UTC 2001

Karsten M. Self scripsit:

> There's a crucial distinction:  the GPL questions _practice_ and
> utilizes _law_.  The submitted "Poetic License" questions law.  What it
> utilizes, I'm not sure.  As such, I don't see it as a license, in fact,
> it says as much.

Yes, it does.  But it grants the essential rights to copy, distribute,
and make derivative works, albeit with much ranting attached, and as
such it's an OSL.

--
John Cowan           http://www.ccil.org/~cowan              cowan at ccil.org
Please leave your values        |       Check your assumptions.  In fact,