[Approval request] CMGPL licence

Angelo Schneider angelo.schneider at oomentor.de
Wed Nov 7 23:47:22 UTC 2001

Hi all!

Well,

exactly for the stated reasons, laws, court arguments, and contracts,
even IMHO licenses are not copyrighted in the EU.

Of course I have no clue how it is in the US, but I can not believe that
changing a license or a contract to your own needs violates copyright of
an preexisting similar contract/license.

It would be for the benefit of all of us if one of the more expoerianced
memberes here would shed a light on that.

Especialy the point: "use a different allready approved license" makes
absolutely no sence. Either *ALL* licenses are under the copyright of
the inventor or none.

Regards,

   Angelo

Angelo Schneider         OOAD/UML         Angelo.Schneider at oomentor.de
Putlitzstr. 24       Patterns/FrameWorks          Fon: +49 721 9812465
76137 Karlsruhe           C++/JAVA                Fax: +49 721 9812467